- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal. Strong motivating power, excellent presentation & public speaking skills. Excellent Ability to work both in team as Site/Project Engineer & independently. EDUCATIONAL PROFILE Fluent English, Urdu & Punjabi speaking & writing.
Design, Modeling and Analysis of Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger.
. Employing in M.S.K Engineering Co. (Pvt) Ltd Faisalabad Pak as a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) Since
04-06-2012 & still continuous on the following tasks.
Supply, installation, Operation / Maintenance, repairing, service, commissioning, Trouble shooting & Overhauling of all types of HVAC domestic & commercial Units of Govt. & Semi Govt. sectors, Pvt Firms & Banks, Nationwide Msc (Wi-Tribe, Zong, Warid, Alcatel & PTCL), Pak Atomic Energy Commission & different types of Organizations in Cetegory-6, Code ME-01 (HVAC).
Execute project as site Mechanical Engineer & also supervise production of Shop Drawings, Detail Drawings, and Key plan.
Typical concept of utilization of HVAC equipments.
Duct work (Supply, & Return duct), including calculation of Square feet.
Air-Balancing by instruments (Supply & Return Air Duct) & False Ceiling Work.
Coordinate & discuss with other trade, problems that affect the work progress.
Dealing with customers & technical peoples on technical specifications with full satisfaction.
Prepares project implementation schedules.
Designs, develops & implements new technologies & ideas for improvement of existing facilities & conditions.
Prepares bill of materials & equipment for project proposals requisitions & purchase of the same.
Official procedure / Process of all type of HVAC Tender Work.
. Employment as a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC & O/M) in PET Dept of Continental Plastic Industry (CPI) Pvt Ltd 16.5 Km Sheikhupura road Lahore since 02-06-2010 to 31-05-2012 on the following tasks.
Management, Operation/Maintenance & Trouble shooting Engineer of PET Dept.
Assistant of Managing Director specially to manage Industry projects.
Repair, Maintenance, operation & commissioning of Osaka Reiken chillers units (connected with cooling tower), in order to maintain & control the temp. Of below mentioned machines.
1- ASB-NISSEI, ASB Machine Co. Ltd (PF4-1B, PF6-2B, PF8-4B, PF4-1BH, ASB-70DPH)
2- AOKI-Direct Heatcon (SBIII-250-LL-50S, SBIII-500-150 etc).
3- Work concept of Plastic Injection Molding & IML (IN Mould Labeling) workshop.
- Auto-CAD 2004 (2D & 3D) Course from AJ&K TEVTA
- Catia V5R20 (Design & analysis software) from Gujranwala Tools, Die & Mould Centre
- Delcam Power Mill 6.0.08 (2010) (CNC Machine programmer software)
- Ansys 10 ( Structural & Thermal )
- Computer Programming CPP
- MAT Lab Programming
- Load calculations Softwares
- Computer Professional course (MS Office, Internet) from AJ&K TEVTA
- Working on Inpage 2000,2.4
- Windows – 98, Window XP, Window VISTA, Window 7, 8 etc
- English, Advanced
- Urdu, Fluent
- Punjabi, Fluent
- Hindi, Advanced
- Arabic, Beginner